Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) is computer technology that offers automated secure Payment Aggregation by phone by replacing human interaction within call centers. A phone system offers voice prompts that route calls to an IVR system instead of utilizing live customer service operators. Marketplace Payment Solutions An IVR system can handle huge loads of calls that would otherwise require substantial man hours.
Implementing IVR Solutions For Charity allows mobile phone users to make donations simply by texting a keyword (that pertains to the charity) to an SMS shortcode (shortcodes are easier to remember than regular phone numbers). Donors would then receive a confirmation text message for tax purposes.We are also read for What Is Cartography Technology And It’s Types?
Some of the Benefits of IVR Solutions:
- Quick setup.
- Automated phone payments offer another payment channel.
- 24/7/365 Access
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- No staffing considerations for human involvement on the organization’s side.
- Greatly reduce organizational man hours.
- Self-service efficiency; no waiting on hold.
- Multiple languages.
- Consumer convenience fees enablement to offset processing costs possible for many industries or organization types.
- Completely integrated with our virtual terminal and API integrations.
- Secure PCI IVR compliant platform.
- Single source for reporting of all credit card and eCheck payments.
- Reduced PCI scope when eliminating human interaction of accepting payments via phone.
Implementing IVR Solutions For Charity is a win/win situation: live workers are under less pressure to operate calls, and customers have an easier time donating — meaning the charity receives more money!