A Virtual Terminal is an application service accessed through the web that allows you to securely accept payments (single and/or recurring) via Canada ACH [echeck] or credit card/debit card, and provides decline handling. ACH Virtual Terminal Companies can connect to multiple back end credit card processors.
ACH Virtual Terminal Companies offer their users:
- Website payment tools: quickly create a secure hosted payment page with custom fields and the ability to take one-time or recurring payments.
- Secure payment processing: Level 1 PCI compliant with credit card tokenization to ensure data integrity.
- Multiple users with individual access permissions
- Recurring engine: set up recurring payments with ability to use backup payment method. Revenue reporting based on future recurring transactions. Credit card expiration reports.
- Email receipts with customized messaging for your customers.
- Reporting that is comprehensive and useful. Ability to export reporting into multiple formats. Create templates for your specific needs.
- Payment scheduling: Accept a one-time payment for the present or any future date. Set up recurring payments with multiple scheduling options
- Intuitive interface that make payment processing and reporting simple
- Hardware support: Plug in a credit card or check reader via USB and swipe cards for auto-import into the Virtual Terminal
- Anti-fraud tools: Address verification, velocity controls, advanced checking account verification tools as well identity verification.
Businesses can utilize the Virtual Terminal as a stand-alone tool for complete payment management. Along with a marketing plan to help ensure maximum customer participation in your Autopay program. Each customer acquired is worth an estimated $75 per year in operational savings to your business.We are also read for Everything You Need To Know About Why EVERY Charity Needs To Utilize IVR Payments
You may also leverage Gateway Integration via an ACH Virtual Terminal Companies. ACH Check Verification This is a hybrid solution using both Virtual Terminal and an integrated solution.